- 1.Upload the plugin's files to the
/wp-content/plugins/uni-woo-custom-product-optionsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- 2.Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsscreen in WordPress
- 3.Use the
WooCommerce->Uni CPO Settingsscreen to configure the plugin
- 4.You will be asked to opt-in for usage statistics. You can choose either to do opt-in or do not do this. It is up to you. However, it is essential to opt-in to make your site visible for us, therefore we can help you with licenses etc. You will be sent an email with verification link. Use it to verify your user of the plugin.
- 5.You should be able to see the menu like this:
- Affiliation - it is possible to become an affiliate and earn money for referring new users ;)
- Contact Us - a quick form where you can ask as any question related to the plugin
- Support Forum - a link to the plugin's support forum on WP.org.
- Upgrade - use this link if you wish to buy PRO version of the plugin
- 1.Go to Upgrade submenu item and buy the plugin. You must be able to see a message like this in your admin area:
- 2.Click on Download the latest Pro version link and download Pro version of the plugin.
- 3.Deactivate Free version and remove it. Install and activate Pro version.
- 1.Go to
WooCommerce -> UniCPO Settings -> Accountsub menu item and check your current plan.
- 2.If it says
FREE- just click on 'Sync License' button next to it. Wait a minute and you should be able to see this message at the top of the page:
- 3.Click on Download the latest Pro version link and download Pro version of the plugin
- 4.⚠️ Deactivate Free version and remove it. (By NOT deactivating FREE version you will get an error described in FAQ section after activating PRO version!) ⚠️
- 5.🏆 Install and activate Pro version. 🏆 😎